签订合同
Signing the Contract
轻松说短句
我们共同起草一份合同草案吧?
Shall we draw up a draft of the contract?
表达已起草好合同,可以说:
1) Here is the sample contract.
这是合同样本。
2) This is our standard contract.
这是我们的标准合同。
3) This is a copy of our sample contract.
这是我们起草的一份合同样本。
一方提出要修改合同草案:
We think your draft needs some modification.
我方认为贵方草拟的合同需要做一些修改。
★ modification [ 'm?d?f?'ke???n] n. 修改,改变
合同中应该写明哪些条款?
What should be specified in the contract?
说明合同应包含的内容:
1) It’s highly necessary to stipulate our obligations.
十分有必要在合同中规定双方的义务。
2) I’ll add your proposal to the contract.
我会把您的提议加在合同中。
3) We can add that as an amendment to the contract.
我们可以把这一条作为补充条款写进合同。
4) It’s necessary to include a force majeure clause.
加进不可抗力这一条款很有必要。
★ force majeure 不可抗力
你一定要注意附加条款。
You must pay attention to the amendment.
合同中往往会有一些附加条款或补充协议:
1) In that case, the supplementary conditions should be taken as binding.
在这种情况下,以本附加条款为准。
2) The supplementary conditions must be signed by both parties.
附加条款必须由双方签字。
3) The supplementary agreement is part of the contract.
本补充协议作为合同不可分割的一部分。
4) We reach the supplementary agreement as below.
我们达成以下补充协议。
★ supplementary conditions 附加条款
我们什么时候签合同?
When shall we sign the contract?
双方商定合同签订日期:
1) We will sign the contract as soon as the formal contract is ready.
正式合同准备好后,我们就可以签约了。
2) We hope you have the contract ready for signature within three days.
我们希望你方3天内拟好合同准备签字。
3) We’ll sign the contract tomorrow afternoon in the meeting room.
我们明天下午在会议室签合同。
4) Is it possible to conclude the contract this month?
有可能在这个月签订合同吗?
合同一经签订立即生效。
The contract will come into force as soon as it is signed.
合同一旦签署便有了法律效力:
1) The contract comes into effect, and we can’t go back our word.
合同已经生效,我们不能反悔。
2) Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.
合同一旦签署就具有法律效力。
合同签订后,一方想撤销合同:
Is it possible to cancel the contract while it’s in effect?
在合同生效之后还有可能撤销合同吗?
不得随意撤销合同:
You can’t cancel the contract without our agreement.
未征得我们同意,你们不能撤销合同。
★ go back one’s word 反悔
你们能如期履行合同吗?
Can you carry out the contract on time?
关于履行合同的说法:
1) We’ll carry out the contract on time.
我们会如期履行合同。
2) Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract?
你是否担心我们不履行合同?
3) We must observe the contract and keep our words.
我们应当遵守合同,恪守诺言。
我们签订了一份长期合同。
We signed a long-term contract.
询问合同有效期:
How long will the contract last?
合同有效期是多长时间?
在表述合同期限时,常说:
1) The contract is valid for one year.
合同的有效期是一年。
2) It could be extended for three years.
合同可以再延续三年。
3) Our current contract becomes due.
我们现有的合同快要期满了。
如果没有异议,我们就可以签订合同了。
If everything is satisfactory, we can make a contract.
对合同条款满意:
1) We are satisfied with the draft contract.
对于合同条款,我们基本满意。
2) There are no questions about the terms.
合同条款没什么问题了。
一方认为还需要完善:
1) We’d like to have another discussion of these conditions.
我们想再讨论一下这几条条款。
2) We should add the sentence here.
我们应该在这儿加上这句话。
请仔细检查一下合同,看看一切是否妥当。
Please go over the contract and see if everything is in order.
双方签订合同前,需仔细确认合同条款:
1) If unclear, you should ask someone to explain it to you.
如果有不明白的地方,一定要找人问清楚。
2) Before we sign the contract, let’s go over the terms again.
签约之前我们再看看合同吧。
3) If you have any problems, you can indicate it.
有什么问题,请您指出来。
4) Anything else you would like to discuss?
还有什么要磋商的?
我们得对合同做几处修改。
We should make some amendment to the contract.
双方想对合同做出修改:
1) Let’s amend the contract together.
我们共同修改合同吧。
2) We hope to revise the contract.
我们希望修改合同内容。
3) Please amend your copy of the contract accordingly.
请你方相应修改合同文本。
4) We have altered the contract accordingly.
我们已经相应修改了合同。
轻松练对话
Dialogue 1
Signing the Contract
A:We’ve brought thedraftof our contract. Please have a look.
B:How long will the contract last?
A:This contractis valid forthree years. What do you think of theclauses?
B:I’m very satisfied with it.
A:Are there any other questions?
B:No, nothing more.
A:We have finally reached a basic agreement on the problems that should beworked out.
B:Both of our parties have made a great effort.
A:Yeah!It is time for us tosign the contract. Now, pleasesignit.
B:Done.
A:Each of us has twoformalcopies of the contract, one in Chinese and onein English. You can keep these two copies.
B:Thank you very much.
对话一
签订合同
A:我们把合同的草案带过来了。请您过目。
B:该合同的有效期是多长时间?
A:有效期3年。你对合同的条款有什么意见吗?
B:我很满意。
A:还有其他问题吗?
B:没有了。
A:对一些需要解决的问题我们基本达成了协议。
B:为此我们双方都做出了很大的努力。
A:是的!我们该签合同了!现在,请您签字。
B:签好了。
A:我们双方都有两份正式合同,中英各1份。你们可以保留这两份。
B:谢谢!